Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Hailey!

My second-born's second birthday was yesterday and I can't hardly believe it.
My dad came down for the day to celebrate with us and he brought her a present - a mini trampoline.
Here is a blurry picture of her enjoying it. She LOVES it. Hailey has to be moving, constantly, so it's perfect for her.
She also loved her Duplo set. (Thanks Grammy and Pappy!)
Some things about Hailey: She is stubborn and persistant and can throw the most spectacular tantrums when she is grumpy (which is often).
But she also loves to cuddle and give hugs and kisses. She is always quick to say "I'm sorry!" whenever anyone says "Ouch!" even if it's not her fault. She shares her stuffed animals and books and treats with Tessa. She always makes us laugh with her crazy antics and amazes us with her ability to climb on everything.
She is my outgoing and spirited daughter and I love her very much.
Happy Birthday Hailey!

1 comment: