Thursday, March 5, 2015

Snow Days

We went up to Richmond a few weekends ago amidst freezing cold temperatures and snow and rain.
Meanwhile back in Fayetteville the temperatures rose over the weekend to the 50s. Boo timing.
Also, I had to bring an entire extra suitcase with us to account for all of the winter weather gear we needed. The girls were warm, but very chubby.
On the plus side, we did get to go sledding. Seth and I were excited for this because we didn't think it was ever going to snow in Fayetteville this season and we wanted the girls to experience it.
I guess the weather gods heard about this and decided to play a little joke on us because the Tuesday and Wednesday after we got back, it snowed in Fayetteville. Of course.
Enough to even build a snowman. I took this picture from inside my nice warm house. I went out for a few minutes and that was enough for me.
So now that we've had two rounds of playing in the snow, I am officially done with winter. We had one blessed day of 70 degree weather yesterday, but other than that, I think the weather gods are ignoring me.
I'm ready for spring!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't had snow since December...? I think that's when the last snow was. It's been super awesome weather wise as of late. But your kids are adorable all bundled up. So cubby looking. Love it.

    ReplyDelete