Friday, October 9, 2015

Baby Names

Many of you know that Seth is very fond of coming up with ridiculous baby name suggestions. This time around he hasn't come up with nearly as many, and that's because the girls are doing all the work for him. Here are the ones they've suggested throughout the course of my pregnancy:

Pumpkin Head
Boxnapkin
Animal Guy
Gunther
Gumball
Binky
Punkus
Micole
Bunder
Bundernickel
Light Princess

We will be using none of these.
Actually, we still have yet to decide on a name and my due date is 10 days away. Hopefully we leave the hospital with a named child and not "Baby Girl Winsor" but we'll see....

2 comments:

  1. I vote Punkus or Animal Guy. I need to come over to play more often. We should do monthly play dates so I can go to Target and snuggle that new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Punkus or Animal Guy. I need to come over to play more often. We should do monthly play dates so I can go to Target and snuggle that new baby!

    ReplyDelete