Friday, October 23, 2015

Tessa's Pictures

Tessa's absolute favorite thing to do is color. She colors several pictures every day, and while most of them end up in the trash, (hi, unsentimental mother here) some of them are pretty cool.
At least they are cool to me, the fact that my four year old drew these. And I wanted to show them off.
Maybe I'm not as unsentimental as I pretend...
Like this drawing of an octopus cracks me up.
As does this guy.
She's also very into rainbow things. Everything has to be rainbow colored.
Or she'll write out lists of words or numbers.
She told me this was a dragon with blood coming from its eyes. I don't know how she can go from rainbows to blood, but she can. Plus some math about how daddy is in our family.
She's very talented.
Let's just not talk about how many boxes of crayons she's gone through.

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are good for her age and staying in the lines so well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a few of these to add to my grandchildren's art collection! They are very creative.

    ReplyDelete