Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tender Mercies

This morning I woke up to a couple inches of fresh snow on the ground. 
This was a very depressing start to my day, because it meant I would have to scrape all the snow off the car, drive in it (very slowly) to school, and then try to find a parking space in a parking lot that seems to fill less cars than normal when it snows because of not being able to see the line. 

Very depressing. 

But when I left I saw that someone had already gotten all the snow off my car!
It wasn't Seth, because I came back in and kissed him for it and he was bewildered. 
(He said I should just pretend like he did it for me though...)
It was one of our neighbors. We share a parking lot with two other houses, all full of single boys. Oh I loved those boys this morning! I noticed all the other cars were also free of snow.
Driving wasn't so bad once I got out to the main streets. I did have to park in the farthest part of the farthest parking lot, but because of the time saved not having to get snow off my car, I still got to class on time. 

2 comments: