Friday, September 24, 2010

Grateful

I have been coveting other stuff too much. I want a job and a house and a baby and a blender. And maybe some new couches.
It makes me think I don't have a very good life.

But in reality, I have a phenomenal life. And I hope I can remind myself of this when I start coveting.
So here is a little reminder to self:
I have a wonderful husband that puts up with my crazy and I get to see him almost all day every day.
And we are really really happy together. 

Life is good.

8 comments:

  1. i want a baby and new couches too. how about you guys move to austin so you can have a baby with me and then we can sit on my new ikea couches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikea is just cool looking crap, dont do it. oh and I think you both should have babies so you can give me good advice when I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is wrong with ikea? i like that you can remove the covers of the couch and wash them, making the couch look nicer longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats true. they do have awesome designs and functions... i just find that everything we buy there breaks or ends up looking tatty. it makes me so frustrated! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've loved our Ikea things! You get what you pay for of course... but for our "inbetween" phases (aka until we move into a real home) they work perfectly.
    Just so you know, waiting, will make those things seem so much more awesome! You can live vicariously through our baby experience... if that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you and amanda have eternal partners, husbands. I covet that, forget the little things...I want that more than anything right now and you have it:) I think you pretty much have it all there tbh, too, forgetting the college education you finished with before me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep doing this too. You are right though--better to focus on what you have than what you don't. All of us truly live blessed lives.

    ReplyDelete