Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

This is my Dad.
Today he turns 50.
I'll tell you a little bit about him.
When I was growing up he took pride in the fact that he scared all of the boys in my ward.
In reality it is all a front. He is a big softie.
Trust me.
He likes to drive me bonkers with his political incorrectness. It's very entertaining for him.
He can be pretty hilarious in spite of this.
He is also very smart. He's the person I call with questions about computers, money, college, jobs, and all those little responsibilities you have to take care of when you live on your own. He knows all.
And he hates talking on the phone. Typical conversations last about 5 minutes, 10 on a good day.
Happy Birthday Pops. I love you.

3 comments:

  1. when are you going to write a post about how you are having a baby, so i could get an excuse to come see you in virginia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember walking into your house once and one of my favorite rap/hip hop songs was playing on the computer. It was your dad's playlist. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cous! You and your hubby are adorable together! Hope life is treating you well and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!-The Toolson Robledo Fam

    ReplyDelete