Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Best Christmas Present

Seth and I had a lovely Christmas.
We celebrated with Seth's family on Christmas day, and with my own family yesterday. (We're in Richmond at the moment.)
Our families are very generous and we got a lot of nice things, but I think my favorite moment was not getting a gift, it was giving one:



A new grandchild for all the parents.
















Coming July 6.

I should mention this will be the Winsor's third grandchild, and the first in my family.
Everyone is very, very excited.
Especially Seth and me.

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH JANETTE'S HAVING A BABY! I'm more excited than everyone else.

    Except you two probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'm glad and hopefully you are to, that it looks like there's just one baby :) Hope you're feeling OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I am SO happy and excited for you guys! You will be the most amazing parents. What a lucky little baby! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you Janette! I can't wait to find out what it is! (i guess girl)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!! Congratulations guys! You will raise awesome kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second everything that has been said. You two will be amazing parents- you are both just so gentle, sweet and patient (yes even if you might not always think you are Ms Janette). Every child of yours will always know that they are loved and that they are wanted and welcomed. And they will have two excellent examples of not just a good "mormon", but a good "saint".

    And I call first dibs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going back to a post a long time ago Brett and I were wondering if you ever got a blender. You wanted a baby, a blender, a new couch, and a house if I remember right. Congratulations on the coming baby. I LOVE babies. You guys will be awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete