Friday, January 14, 2011

From the mind of Seth

Seth's thoughts on soon being a parent:
"When we get a chew toy for our baby can I get one too?"
Me: "Ok, first of all, chew toys are for dogs and teething toys are for babies. Second, no you cannot get one for yourself."
Seth: "Same thing. Let's get a bone shaped one. Chew toys for dogs are probably cheaper anyway, it makes more sense."
Me: "I'm not going to justify that with a response."
Seth: "Well, I guess you have a lot to learn about parenting."


My thoughts on soon being a parent:
Heaven help me.

3 comments:

  1. Jameson read this aloud to me and we got a huge kick out of it. I had to read it again :) Thing is... Jameson would say the same thing. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my friends blog: babymakingbybecky.blogspot.com. she was in my writing class, shes very opinionated and funny, and shes your age, living in utah (even though I don't think thats her preferred living state) shes expecting twins and her blogs been hilarious...I'm sure you'll be able to relate to some things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I stumbled across you're blog and this made me laugh out loud. As a mother of 3 boys and 2 foster babies, my kids always like the dogs toys better. Sounds like horrible parenting, but the blue dog bone from Old Navy was a favorite for the last baby. (and no, he didn't share with the dog) :)

    ReplyDelete