Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cousins

Seth went camping last weekend so T and I decided we needed to go see her newest cousin.
So I'm posting a few lot of the 21687216845 pictures we took.

If you're wondering what the daughters of identical twin girls look like, the answer is:
Not identical at all.
It's like they don't even share half their genes!
Ridiculous.
Of course, that in no way deters our plan to take as many "twin" pictures of them as possible.
Napping buddies.
Ladybug buddies.
Uncle David buddies.
Isn't she so cute!?
I like to look at pictures of her and exclaim how cute she is to Seth almost as much as I like doing that with T and her pictures. Almost.
Thanks for letting us crash your house last weekend.
I'm sorry T was such a fussbucket.
(I thought I would be the one with the easier baby. And I was quickly proven wrong.)

4 comments:

  1. She wasn't a fussbucket. I had fun. I started laughing out loud for no reason thinking about T's tummy time. hahaha. She's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the babies together. They're look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fussbucket at all. She just had more to say!!!!

    ReplyDelete