Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Grocery Store

T and I are flying to Arizona for the weekend, so tonight we went to the grocery store to get some snacks for the plane ride. While we were there Seth decided to get some food for himself as well since there is very little hope he is going to actually cook anything this weekend while I'm gone.

He bought: frozen corn dogs and strawberry Nesquik.

Necessities, obviously.
Sometimes I wonder how he managed to keep himself alive before I married him. I think he just lived off of sandwiches and Ramen noodles.
T and I are very excited to see my family!
(If you are wondering why we are bothering to fly across the country for just the weekend, it is because we are going to see my mother get sealed to her husband.)

2 comments:

  1. T gets cuter and cuter every picture I see! She is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you flying out of Raleigh? Do you want to come pick up the bee? I feel soooo bad that we have had it all this time!

    ReplyDelete