Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Richmond Trip

I just got back Monday night from a 12-day trip to Richmond, so I spent yesterday doing the essentials: unpacking, cleaning, laundry, and making and then eating several peanut butter bars. 
That last one was very important.
I forgot my camera so the only pictures I have of our excursion are from my sister Amanda's phone.
At the wedding
Baby bath time with B
And I just now realized I only have a few pictures of them in the bath and of T at the wedding.
Oh well. We went to the pool everyday and watched a lot of Olympics and ate a lot of junk and watched the babies play and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. 
T and I are very happy to be home and with Seth again though (he had to come back early for work.) 
She celebrated by sleeping in till 9 this morning. We are both very happy about that.

1 comment: