Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Birthday T

Today my firstborn turned two years old.
Some things about T:
-She calls everyone "honey."
-She thanks me for almost everything I do, including driving, sitting, and changing her diaper.
-She is a very picky eater. Her favorite food is macaroni and cheese and fruit snacks.
-She is very talkative. She sounds more like an adult than a toddler.
-She always tells me "oh how pretty!" whenever I put something in her hair or get her dressed.
She is funny and smart and polite and loving and creative and I have a hard time remembering what life was like before her.
Happy Birthday T!

3 comments:

  1. Honey! I love that! Little miss southern girl there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweet T. Love the pictures--she's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two years already! Crazy. And she sounds awesome. I want to meet her.

    ReplyDelete