Saturday, September 12, 2015

Five on ...Saturday

1. We finally bought a minivan. Cue the huge sigh of relief, as we've been looking for a reasonably priced one all summer long and there are only two months left until baby #3 comes along. The girls think the automatic open doors are the most amazing feature ever, and I have to say I agree.
2. Seth didn't get home until eight o'clock last night because some crazy man called the office and threatened to come and shoot his girlfriend (an employee there) and everyone else she works with. They put everyone in lockdown until his whereabouts could be confirmed. It was a long night for both of us.

3. Tessa started preschool! It is three days a week for just a few hours in the afternoon. The only person sad about this is Hailey, who has burst into tears the two times we've dropped her off. I'm hoping this wears off soon.
4. Hailey's new favorite joke is to say "I'm walking like mommy!" and then waddle in exaggerated fashion across the floor. Seth thinks it's real hilarious. I do not.

5. Our grocery store just added these little mini shopping carts for kids. The girls love it and I hate it. If I don't let them use it, I get to deal with the tears and the whining. If I do, I get to deal with being smacked in the face with the little flag (happened yesterday), getting my ankles run into, and yelling at them the entire time "Look out! Watch where you're going! Don't run with that!"
Seriously, grocery stores. This idea is THE WORST.

3 comments:

  1. Time to change grocery stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing not funny about this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mini carts really are the worst thing ever. Thankfully with our move the closest grocery store now does not have them. Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete