Monday, May 3, 2010

I graduated!

Check it Out.

It is nice to know that I am done with college forever.
Except lately I keep having dreams that I have forgotten to do an assignment and I have to finish it even though the semester is already over.
They're more like nightmares than dreams. . . .

Anyway. Seth and I are done!
And we are excited to move on to the next phase in life.

My parents came out for the glorious event.

And finally, I insisted on taking a picture with Willy the Wolverine.
This sculpture has fascinated/terrified me for the past three years.

I'm going to miss you, UVU.

2 comments:

  1. that's a wolverine!?

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that you're done, you can laugh really hard about when you slept through your final freshman year.

    ReplyDelete