Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trip Across America, Day 1

Stats for the Day.
14: Hours on the road. 
900: Miles covered.
3: Stops for gas.
7: Podcasts listened to.
3: Taco Bell burritos consumed.
2: Subway sandwiches consumed.
70+: MPH of wind gusts in Wyoming
200+: Number of new pits in our windshield from flying sand/rocks.
75: Speed limit for I-80.
80-85: Speed we actually drove.

We are currently in a fancy fancy hotel in Lincoln, Nebraska. 
We're taking off at 8am tomorrow for Day 2. 
Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know you're not thinking this, but this road trip sounds kinda fun right now...I mean, you do have the right company so its fun! .....right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did that trip a week ago! Except I took I-80 to Cheyenne, then to !-25 down to Denver, then took I-70 the rest of the way. Stopped in Limon, CO and Columbia, MO for the night, made it back to Richmond on night 3.

    ReplyDelete