Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Half-way Mark

Today I am 20 weeks pregnant. The half-way mark.
Want to see?
This is from two weeks ago, the day we found out we were having a girl.
 And this is from today. I don't know what's going on with my smarmy expression.
Pregnancy highlights so far:
-Trying on three different skirts and still needing to safety pin one. Why don't I have any stretchy waistbands?
-Eating several meals a day. I feel like a hobbit.
-It is getting just a bit more difficult to move around. I shudder to think what it will be like by the end.
-I don't know what's happened to my brain. I keep realizing I've forgotten to do stuff. More than normal, I mean.

I just realized this may be kind of boring to some of you.
I suppose you'll just have to take that risk when you read my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I eat like a hobbit, and I'm not even pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not boring - I love it! Your baby bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this!!! you're such a cute little pregnant lady. you grew a lot in two weeks. eee! I feel all giddy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait until you need Seth to push you off the couch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats about how big my stomach is now and I'm not even pregnant. you're going to be one of those thin pregnant girls..very cool.

    ReplyDelete