Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!

I don't know how you went from this:
Photo taken by my talented sister-in-law Rachel
to this:
so quickly.
See?
Too fast.

We celebrated today by doing some of her favorite things: playing in the normally off-limits spare room, eating fruit snacks and graham crackers almost all day, wandering around the local library, and getting to stand up in the cart at Target. I was going to do some vacuuming for her too but I ran out of time. (I am not joking. She loves it when I pull out the vacuum.)
Ah, the simple pleasures of a 1 year old.

T celebrated by peeing on the bathroom floor while waiting for Seth to put her in the tub.
And yes, I did walk right through it before Seth had a chance to warn me.
I'm sure it'll be one of my fonder memories of her first year of life.

Happy 1st Birthday to my favorite child!

5 comments:

  1. I was browsing through people's blog someday - a year ago and I was hooked to yours since then. It is absolutely fun reading your blog, and T, is superbly adorable. Happy birthday, T! Have a nice weekend there.

    XOXO
    Sherlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes so fast! She looks so much like Seth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Seeing a baby grow is one of the most wonderful blessings in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I left the poop in that picture! I'm so sorry I can make another one. Oh and don't print the ones I e-mailed you because they are formatted for web and they will look like crap. I will bring you the cd Saturday. And I know mow why I always freaked out at T's cheeks. They were so huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Tessa just gets cuter and cuter as she grows!!

    ReplyDelete