Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Taking after her mother

I have an odd quirk in that I like to eat colored candy in rainbow order.
Seth has not yet tired of making fun of me for this and we've been married for 3 years.
So I bought T colored goldfish the other day.
It took me a few days but I finally realized she was eating them in a particular order.
Purple first, then green, light orange and lastly dark orange.
You'll notice all the purple are gone and she has the last two green in her hands.
Guess that quirk was genetic. Sorry T. You're in for a lifetime of teasing from your father.

3 comments:

  1. Patterns and sorting is a skill they teach in K and 1st so she's about 4-5 years ahead of schedule. She's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Let's call it brilliance. haha. She may look just like Seth, but her personality is ALL you Janette.

    ReplyDelete