Thursday, November 15, 2012

An update on my firstborn

And now a little break from Germany so I can talk about my favorite subject: my daughter.
These are her latest accomplishments.
Saying (and signing) "all gone" after every bite.
Figuring out how to unwrap all the toilet paper off the roll before her mother notices.
Naming parts of the body. She also knows her head and her hands and her chin. I am working on her knees next. Seth, meanwhile, is trying to get her to point to her xiphoid process.

I wonder which one of us will succeed.

2 comments:

  1. I've watched these several times already. Pure joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. shaking her belly up and down. that was great. showing this to grandpa today. hes been diligently asking me every time I visit since dads wedding for more videos and pictures of his great grandchildren and now I can show him with a laptop :)

    ReplyDelete