Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Dear Seth, 
Remember this day? 
It was exactly a year ago.

Remember that crazy old house we rented in Provo?
Let's not remember all the stories we got out of it, shall we?

Remember how after we got married all my OCD tendencies I'd been suppressing while we dated came out?
Yeah. I'm still mad at you for eating my only red M&M that one time.

And do you remember lying in bed at night making puking noises to make me laugh?
(Probably everyone else would think that is so weird. But I love it.)
And letting me mess up your hair all the time so I could laugh about it?
And a thousand other memories that make our first year of marriage so great?



Yeah. Me too.

5 comments:

  1. You two are so adorable. :) Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary you two .. here's to many more

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the one year and for hiding your OCD tendencies until you got married. i didnt :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. BARF. haha. Just kidding. I wanted to say you make me sick since everyone wrote nice cheesy things.

    ReplyDelete